Windham Group Return to Work Solutions - Job Fit Analysis (JFA)
Send Windham Group your soft tissue/repetitive motion claims and we'll keep the employee working at their regular job or obtain a work release from their treating physician to return to their regular job. Our success is based on our ability to identify and eliminate the true risk factors present at the work-site. In doing so we are able to facilitate a safe and productive work environment and return to work. By fixing the work-site we eliminate the need for alternative duty jobs and reduce the possibility of exacerbation or re-injury.
Windham Group JFA involves:
- RTW coordination and collaboration with case managers, medical providers and the employer;
- Work-site assessment to identify true ergonomic risk factors;
- Job Modification at the work-site to ensure employees return to work;
- Alternative and transitional duty preparation with the focus on the employee's original occupation;
- Training and injury prevention for employees, supervisors and management;
- Teaching injured employees new techniques and behaviors to perform their job tasks;
- Eliminating the true risk factors causing the injury and symptoms at the work-site.
The outcomes for Windham Group JFA's include:
- Reduced duration of disability.
- Reduced loss adjustment expense.
- A reduction in lost workdays, medical and indemnity benefits.
- The replication of our recommendations across the employer's operations to promote safety and health.
- The prevention of new injuries and claims.
- A retention strategy for your insureds and growth opportunity for the distribution channel.
- Underwriting gain and profitability across the class of business.